Paramedical Science is the science that deals with pre-hospital emergency services. A person working in this field is called a Paramedic. The major work areas in the paramedical science are obstetrics, fracture management, spinal injury management, general incident scene and so on.
With an increase in demand for skilled paramedics, various career opportunities have opened for young aspirants. Many paramedical institutes in India are offering courses in this field at the undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma levels.
Jindal Paramedical Institute is the first institute in Rajasthan offering Paramedical Science courses. This institution was founded in Dec – 2015 under the supervision of Raj Jindal Hospital And Reasearch Center byDirector Dr. Lokesh Jindal, Principal Dr. Sweta Goyal & Secretary Mr.Pankaj Kumar Lawania . The ultimate aim of the institution is to prepare the admitted students into a highly skilled human resource in the area of medical teaching, research and health technology that not only get good employment but could in turn contribute in creation and enhancement of such a work force in the future.
The institute is affiliated with Rajasthan Paramedical Council, Govt. of Rajasthan to conduct paramedical courses. we never compromise on our quality of education and to maintain the same, we have hired trained and incredible faculties to shape the future of each and every aspirant. All teaching faculties’ uses latest teaching equipment like LCD projectors, slide projectors and Audio-visual smart classes. Our training modules are of 2 Years which comprises six months practical training each year.
Apart from Diploma courses in Radiation / OT / Medical Laboratory, we also focus on providing Extra Skills to be competent in the industry. English Speaking Classes, Computer Training, Presentations by the students are few of the skills we inculcate in our students. We provide skilled practical training on Modern machine and give placement in our own hospitals and labs to secure our students future and also provide scholarship as per Govt. norms to encourage education.
- Apply knowledge from physical, biological, and behavioral sciences, medicine including alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
- Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors, which affect health of individuals and groups.
- Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individual and groups.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill and making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Provide preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programmes.
- Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct, and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups, and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationship and teamwork.
- Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical / community health settings.
- Participate effectively as members of the health team in healthcare delivery system.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in clinical/community health settings.
- Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
- Demonstrate awareness, interest, and contribute towards advancement of self and of the profession.
Our Hi-Class infrastructure is well equipped with modern facilities where we train around 100 students every year. Facilities like Library, Air-Cooled Class Rooms, Play Ground, Modern Sports Kit, Cafeteria, Common Rooms for Boys and Girls are our salient features. We have both Medical & Radiological Labs with modern equipment like Auto analyzer, Elisa test, CT Scan, Multi reader CR, Fully DR and OT equipments.